Vedere Consulting coaches leaders to unleash their best.
If you believe that
- A behavior change, either in yourself or for someone in your organization, is crucial for the long term health of your company
- You could (and should) have more impact
- The leaders in your organization, whether seasoned executives or emerging leaders, are not operating at peak performance
- Your efforts to change, yourself, your team or your company, have fallen flat and you don’t know why.
- You want an independent sounding board to help you with a new assignment
...Then you may benefit from Vedere Consulting's Leadership Coaching!
We believe that
- The professional development of key people in an organization is crucial.
- Optimum performance is linked to the development of the whole person.
- Each client can optimize their singular combination of talents and experience to solve long standing problems and manage their weaknesses.
We work with people who are already good at what they do and help them become great. Along the way our clients also become happier, more confident in their choices, and more self aware.
We are unique.
At Vedere Consulting, we believe work can and should be fun. If it isn’t fun or deeply satisfying, you probably aren’t performing at your absolute best. At the same time, we are absolutely diligent about going after the coaching outcomes our clients think are important. You can expect your Vedere Consulting coach to be a partner in your learning who will challenge you, support you, guide you, learn from you, encourage you and make you think.
Vedere Consulting is not for everyone.
We want to work with you if you...
- Believe you have something to learn about leadership. Our best clients are people who aren’t afraid to look inside and see who they are and who they can become.
- Strive to make a difference rather than make it to the top.
- Focus on results.
- Are open to new ideas and new ways of doing things.
- See a need to become more creative, more compassionate, more conscious of the unintended consequences of your actions, more clear, a better listener.
- Simply want to know more about how you’re doing.
“I had my year end review today and things could not have gone better- in fact, my compensation was increased by more than I asked for, accompanied by lots of accolades. I feel that my performance was very much helped by our time together and your input and direction.”
- Laura M.
General Counsel of a Financial Firm